Today we’re excited to announce that InfluencerDB is bringing our mission to make influencer marketing simple, transparent and data-driven to the United States. On the heels of our success in Europe working with the biggest brands including Lufthansa, Mercedes Benz, Asics, Cluse, Shiseido, Estee Lauder and more, we are delighted to bring our expertise to the US market.
Additionally, we are thrilled to announce Equinox as our first major client to join following the expansion.
“There are so many marketplaces and platforms that over-complicate and under-deliver when it comes to influencer marketing, offering brands no real value. When building InfluencerDB, we focused on quality and ease of use. The hope is that our comprehensive software will educate brands while helping them streamline the process and make the best decisions resulting in real return,” says Robert Levenhagen, CEO and co-founder of InfluencerDB.
As many of our blog readers know, our software’s features include:
- Discovery database – Search among all influencers in the world in our database
- Analytics – Analyze influencers and their audiences especially to avoid falling for fake influencers
- Influencer Management – Manage all your contacts and relations across multiple departments to consolidate all your knowledge and data in one centralized system
- Campaign Management – Execute your campaigns without being charged extra for it with any influencer you like, get deep reportings on your campaigns
- Monitoring – Monitor the whole influencer universe in regards to your brand and your competitors
InfluencerDB will be announcing several new key hires and clients over the next six months as we increase our presence in the US. Our US office is located in New York City.
Levenhagen continues, “We aim to bring organizational change and educate brands on a holistic, scientific and successful approach to influencer strategies.”
InfluencerDB will focus on big enterprises and brands that want to take influencer marketing to the next level, taking the knowledge and experience from their successful work in Europe with brands including Daniel Wellington, Cluse, Foodspring, AboutYou and others and translating it to the enterprise world.
In addition to focusing on large, enterprise brands, InfluencerDB offers very affordable entry-level plans for small and medium-sized businesses that want to use our tools and content to educate themselves and learn from experience.